Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dr. Kindell

What an AMAZING celebration service this morning!
Dr. Kindell is the greatest apologetic I've ever had the privilege of working with!
This former evolutionist is now THE greatest Creationist!
Thank the LORD for the Truth that was spoken this morning, confronting the lies of Evolution!
I encourage you to visit his website: http://kindell.nwcreation.net/
I was so glad to see so many of our church members purchasing his seminar dvds to show their families...
I couldn't even try to scratch the surface of ALL that Dr. Kindell proclaimed this morning in his seminar: Evolution and the UFO Connection...SO PROFOUND, INSIGHTFUL, LIFE-CHANGING...and oh how he makes those brain gears work hard...If I had the intellect found in his little pinky, I'd be happy...

No comments: